Saturday, September 22, 2012

SHOPPING NOT GOOD TODAY

I went shopping today, but I didn't find anything, and most of the time I find a lot of vintage and other items on Saturday, but today I didn't see anything I wanted. Some of the things I posted tonight I have had for years. Maybe Monday if I feel like it after taking my car in for it's 6,000 mile check-up I will try again. Today is my SYFY day, it's was OK everything that came on today I have or have seen. Most of the time when I'm taking pictures or listing on eBay or posting on my blog, I just have the TV on for noise to be in the house, but overall the day was a very good day for me, and Sunday I hope to rest, I hope I can stay in the bed until about 1pm, because all most every night I'm up until around 3, 4, or 5am, and most of the time I get up around 8am, so most of the time I do not get much sleep. the man next door tells me I'm a busy bee, because I'm always working on something, or cutting the yards, He use to keep his yard so neat and clean, but since he lost his job about 3 years ago, he just sit outside and his wife work and his 30 year old son do nothing. His grass most of the time gets over knee high. when they leave I want to go over and cut the yard for them, but my family will not
let me. OK it's movie time goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment